Sunday, July 13, 2008

Future Engagements: The Rape of Lucretia - Philadelphia 2009




I'm happy to announce that my production of Britten's THE RAPE OF LUCRETIA will play at the Opera Company of Philadelphia in June 2009.

I'll be directing this new production myself - and head out to Philadelphia for the start of rehearsals in mid-May 2009...

I first directed the production for Maestro Lorin Maazel's Chateauville Foundation in 2007.

I am thrilled that Nathan Gunn will be playing Tarquinius, William Burden will be singing Male Chorus and Tamara Mumford, who played Lucretia in my original production, will be playing the role for me in Philadelphia..


For more details please follow this link:

  • The Rape of Lucretia directed by William Kerley - Opera Company of Philadelphia 2009
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awesome.. I love Nathan Gunn!

    9:17 pm  

    Post a Comment

    << Home